We provide complete design-led technology solutions to our global OEM customers in Wireless Connectivity, Human Machine Interface, Power and Electronic Assemblies.
View: Investment Case Update 24.04.2017 (Walbrook PR)
Our strategy is to build the business through a compelling design-led integrated technology offering that leverages our existing capability and new regional design centres, complemented where appropriate by acquisitions to enhance technology leadership and global reach.
Our five strategic elements are:
We drive growth by focusing on our core markets, adding value and providing a fully integrated one-stop design and manufacturing solution for our customers with proven capability in connectivity, power and human machine interface (HMI) solutions.
We are committed to investing in our Technology Products division, ensuring products we bring to market are relevant, technologically advanced and in high growth markets. We will make bolt-on acquisitions to add complementary technologies and increase our exposure to high growth markets and new geographies.
- Continue to focus on end markets and emerging sectors where our technology products can be applied.
- Accelerate our ability to support the development of ongoing activities in North America, supported by the establishment of Stadium Group Inc.
- Business development strategy to transition Electronic Assemblies customers to design-led proposition.
- Continue to leverage our design and manufacturing capability, and widen our technology offering to existing and new customers.
We constantly improve our manufacturing operations and procurement activities to maintain competitiveness, deliver value to our customers and improve profitability.
- Progress our manufacturing centres of excellence model.
- Continue to drive cost savings and operational improvements throughout the organisation.
- Optimise our operational footprint, streamline our business process, drive for continuous improvement and develop smarter ways of working.
We continue to upgrade the technical and engineering capability and capacity across the Group to support the growth strategy of our Technology Products division. We are committed to driving innovation and technological developments through the Group Technology Board, investment in capitalised R&D and the opening of dedicated design centres.
To continue the excellent performance achieved.
- Expand Stockholm as design hub for the Group.
- Deliver technical engineering coverage for growth in focused vertical markets.
Attracting and retaining the right people is critical to our future success. We are developing a world-class business led by professional and experienced leaders, promoting a culture of responsibility for our people and ensuring their development and safety.
- Succession planning.
- Promotion of Stadium’s core values throughout the organisation.
- Talent retention.
- Launch global employee engagement programme.
- Maintain world-class H&S levels across all sites.
We remain committed to acquiring businesses that bring a clear value proposition for the Group and we continue to seek potential targets that increase our exposure to high growth markets, increase our global reach and complement our existing technologies. Our acquisition model concentrates on businesses that can accelerate the delivery of our strategy and bring speed to value where synergies and an improved quality of earnings can be harnessed for the Group.
- Continue to pursue acquisitions that complement existing technologies and augment the growth strategy.