We provide complete end-to-end electronics solutions to our global OEM customers through our complementary technologies – Wireless Solutions (M2M), Power Products and HMI, supported by Electronics Assembly.
Our strategy is to build the business through a compelling design-led integrated technology offering that leverages our existing capability and new regional design centres, complemented where appropriate by acquisitions to enhance technology leadership and global reach.
Our five strategic elements are:
We drive growth by focusing on our core markets, adding value and providing a fully integrated one-stop design and manufacturing solution for our customers with proven capability in wireless solutions, power supplies and human machine interface (HMI) solutions.
We are committed to investing in our Technology Products division, ensuring products we bring to market are relevant, technologically advanced and in high growth markets. We will make bolt-on acquisitions to add complementary technologies and increase our exposure to high growth markets and new geographies.
- Continue to align resources and capital towards the Technology Products division focusing on the high growth markets such as wireless M2M connectivity.
- Continue to pursue bolt-on acquisitions that augment the growth strategy.
We constantly improve our manufacturing operations and procurement activities to maintain competitiveness, deliver value to our customers and improve profitability. We measure our success by the progressive improvement in normalised operating profit margin.
- Continue to drive cost savings and operational improvements throughout the organisation.
- Optimise our operational footprint, streamline our business process, drive for continuous improvement and develop smarter ways of working.
We continue to upgrade the technical and engineering capability and capacity across the Group to support the growth strategy of our Technology Products division. We are committed to driving innovation and technological developments through the Group Technology Board (GTB), investment in capitalised R&D and the opening of dedicated regional design centres (RDCs).
- To continue the excellent performance achieved.
Attracting and retaining the right people is critical to our future success. Stadium aims to develop a world-class organisation led by professional and experienced leaders, promoting a culture of responsibility.
- Succession planning.
- Promotion of Stadium’s core values throughout the organisation.
- Talent retention.
- Technical leadership to support RDC model.
We continue to believe that a focused and co-ordinated programme of acquisitions will enable us to build a business with manufacturing sub-systems for the professional electronics OEM market. Our acquisition model concentrates on businesses that bring a clear value proposition in overlapping technologies where synergies and an improved quality of earnings can be harnessed for the Group.
- Continued focus on complementary acquisitions to support Group strategy to build a leading, design-led electronic technology solutions business.