Job Title: Graduate Test Engineer
Division: Electronics Assembly, Hartlepool (UK)
Reporting to: Quality Manager
Annual Salary: £16,000 per annum
Complete a course of graduate study to work towards providing the design, programming, manufacture and maintenance of all production test equipment.
- Test equipment manufacture.
- Acceptance of test equipment input from the Design Engineering section and external customers.
- Preventative / breakdown maintenance of Production Test and maintenance of accurate calibration records.
- Training of Production personnel in the correct use of test equipment.
- Generation of test documentation and test procedures.
- Complete Test Equipment Support Documentation as required.
- VAVE and CIP activity designed to drive improved Quality, efficiency and cost.
- Adhering to the Engineering Working Procedures.
- Any other reasonable duties appropriate to role as required.
- Adhere to all policy and legislative requirements in respect of Health & Safety and Environmental legislation.