JOB TITLE: Quality and R&D Assistant
DIVISION: Power division – Stontronics
REPORTING TO: Quality Manager
LOCATION: Reading, UK
HOURLY RATE: £8.50 per hour
Asist with maintaining the Quality Management Systems throughout the company and meeting the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
The design and build of basic customer custom-built and bespoke products.
- Responsible for all customer returns (RMA’s), including fault finding, repair and written reports.
- Manufacturing Quality checks at various stages of production including final inspection of product.
- Coverage of the Test Department when needed.
- 100% test of all manufactured products (Load testing, flash testing, labelling & Packaging)
- Maintain the Approved Supplier List & requesting ISO certificates from suppliers.
- Obtaining product specifications & certifications from suppliers.
- Supplier batch testing / inspection to latest specifications.
- Provide Product Certification upon customer request including Certificates of Conformity, Declarations of Conformity, Conflict Minerals reporting, Country of Origin Certificates, RoHS, REACH, PSE & UL Certificates.
- Maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for Production Errors and Scrap Analysis.
- Responsible for the design and build of bespoke products to meet customer needs.
- Design calculations, problem solving, building Samples and documenting.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining manufacturing job sheets including change controls and up-issuing.
- Coordinate the Calibration of all test equipment and maintain records of certification.